The Qubii Pro is an award-winning advanced auto-backup and ultra-fast charging cube for iPhones and iPads. With effortless proactive automatic backup, the Qubii Pro automatically backs up your data anywhere you go for your photos, videos, contacts, music and social media photos (supports Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr and more). Designed specifically for Apple iOS (iPhones & iPads) and with MFI Apple-certified technology, the Qubii Pro will work with any of your iOS devices for secure offline backup with storage space up to 2TB. In this guide, we will explore how to get started with your new Qubii Pro and provide answers to many questions you may have about its setup, operation, and potential troubleshooting.
Download the Qubii Pro App
The Qubii Pro App is the essential supplement for both the Qubii Duo & Qubii Pro devices. The app will automatically detect which Qubii product you have and optimize your experience. Below you can find more information on how to unlock the potential of your Qubii using the Qubii Pro App.
- Qubii Pro App Introduction
- How to browse, delete and share photos in the Qubii app
- How to back up social media content to my Qubii
- How to restore photos backed up in Qubii from one smartphone to another
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- My backup is complete, but some of the photos were not backed up. What should I do? (ie. I have 30000+ photos, but my Qubii only backed up 2000 of them).
- Why is Qubii asking me to insert the microSD card when I have already inserted it?
- My phone charging cable and charger are both connected to Qubii but my Qubii App still shows that it is disconnected. What should I do?
- I have enabled the iCloud backup feature, but why is there still content that was not (fully) downloaded?
Can't find the help you're looking for? Contact the Maktar Customer Support Center for any questions on product troubleshooting, instructions, installation & setup guides or any other needed assistance.
Customer Support Contact Information: