This may be due to a lack of storage space on your device for downloading your iCloud photos onto prior to duplicating the content to Qubii. Apple does not allow outsourced apps to download directly from iCloud. To backup your iCloud content, photos will first be downloaded to your device, then to Qubii.
For more space on your device, try the steps below:
- Disable iCloud contents in your Qubii app > Settings > Backup Items > Backup Camera Roll > Turn off “Backup iCloud” feature.
- Return to the app’s Main Menu, tap “Full Backup” to finish backing up contents on your device.
- Remove contents that’s been backed up to Qubii from your phone by going to your Qubii App > Settings > Backup Details > Remove Backed Up Items.
- Enable backup iCloud feature.
- Go to Settings > Backup Item > Backup Camera Roll >Turn on"Backup iCloud Contents”
If these suggestions don't work, please reach out to us by going to “Contact Us” in your Qubii App.