1. Home Screen
When Qubii is powered on and connected to your smartphone, you will be able to access the Home screen. You may access the following features from the Home tab:
- Chat icon: Contact Maktar Customer Support directly through this built-in customer support feature.
MicroSD card capacity: This information indicates the amount of storage used and left available for storing your data.
- Settings icon
- Browse photos: You can browse the photos that have already been backed up and stored onto the microSD card through here.
- Begin Backup
- Restore: You can restore or transfer photos from the microSD card in Qubii to other smart devices.
2. Settings Icon
Manage various settings under the Settings icon. For more information, read these articles:
- Qubii App "settings" introduction
- Backing up photos from iCloud
- How does Qubii backup my social media content?（Facebook, Instagram and Flickr)
3. Browse Photos
Select Browse photos to view, share and edit after backing up your photos and content. You can learn more about how to browse photos through this article: How to browse, delete and share photos in Qubii?
4. Begin the Backup
After the initial setup, the backup process will manage itself. If you prefer to backup manually, please select “Begin Backup.”
Qubii keeps your backup records in the Qubii App. If you tap the “Begin Backup” button, Qubii will scan to see if there are any new items needed to backup.
Caution! If you want to unplug the cable while Qubii is backing up, please tap the “STOP” button first to stop the backup before unplugging the cable.
5. Restore Photos
Select “Restore” to restore your photos and content to your smartphone storage. There are two ways to restore your photos:
- Restore full backup folder from Qubii to the other device
- Restore selected photos from Qubii to the other device
You can learn more about how to restore photos through these article:
If you are still having trouble with Qubii, please contact Customer Support for further assistance.
Customer Support Contact Information: