As the original files are stored in iCloud, *** items couldn't be backed up successfully. We recommend enabling iCloud Photo Download in the app settings and attempting the backup again.
💡If you come across the message above, it indicates that certain photos on your phone are in iCloud. Kindly follow the steps below to initiate the backup process:
- Go to Piconizer App Settings, and enable “iCloud Photo Library Download”
- Verify whether “Download iCloud using Wi-Fi only” is turned on. If it's activated, data sync occurs only when connected to Wi-Fi; when turned off, it will use your mobile data connection.
- Select “Backup All Photos to the Piconizer”
⚠️Reminder: iCloud backups rely on an internet connection, and the backup time may vary based on the current network conditions.
⚠️Please note that you can only back up entire items from iCloud to Piconizer; there is no option to selectively choose specific items for backup.
“iCloud Photo Library Download” is enabled, but the message still appears
Backing up iCloud items requires both a network connection and sufficient battery. If the backup is unsuccessful or if the same message persists even after attempting to back up, please confirm:
- Whether your device battery level is below 20%
- “Download iCloud Photos Only on Wi-Fi” is enabled or disabled (enabled=connected to Wi-Fi/disabled=connected mobile network)
- Whether you select “Backup All Photos to the Piconizer” to initiate the backup
If you are still unable to back up after attempting the methods mentioned above, please contact Maktar Customer Support Center for further assistance.