🌟Although Qubii cannot "directly backup" Google Photos, the following ways can show you how to do it indirectly.
- First of all, you have to download all the contents of Google Photos to your phone's photo album
- Connect Qubii and let it automatically backup all the contents of your phone's photo album
Notice when backing up
🌟Since it takes a long time to backup a large amount of data, it is recommended to use wireless charging and backup while charging.
🌟 Because the quality of photos uploaded to Google Photos has been changed, it is different from the original file on your phone.
- If the original photos no longer exist on your phone and you download them from Google Photos , they will be treated as new items and re-backed up to Qubii.
- If you still have the same original photos on your phone, and you still download the same photos from Google Photos, they will be duplicate items (look the same) on your phone, and then be treated as different items when backing up, creating duplicate backups.
- So, to avoid duplicate backups, you need to organize your Google Photos photos first.
🌟If you don't have enough space on your phone and it's not convenient to backup Google Photos, then we suggest using your computer to do it. Please download all your Google Photos to a folder on your computer and then copy them to Qubii.