If you would like to browse or restore contacts that have already been backed up to your Qubii, please follow the steps below:
- Connect your Qubii with the Qubii app.
- On the Qubii app main page, select the "Browse Photos" button. This will load the photos & contacts folder stored on your Qubii.
- Select the "Contact Backup" folder.
- Select VCF files.
- You can choose to either restore all contacts back to your phone or choose certain contacts to update or restore.
- Restore All Contacts: Tap “Select all xx contacts and restore.”
- Restore Specific Contacts: Tap the name of the contacts and select create, add or update.
*Please Note: Qubii does not cross-validate contacts. If you happen to restore contacts that have already been saved in your existing contacts, Qubii will create a duplicate of this contact.
If you are still having trouble, please contact the Maktar Customer Support Center for further assistance.
Customer Support Contact Information: