Do you know that Pocket Photo Album allows you to capture photos, videos, and voice recordings directly without using up any of your phone's storage?
Where is the 'Tools' section located in Piconizer?
Go to the main menu of the Piconizer App and select 'Tools' located at the bottom
2. Select Voice Recording / Camera / Video Recorder. The content will be automatically stored in the Piconizer Album after it is taken.
How to use the Voice Recording function?
1. Connect Piconizer to your phone and DO NOT disconnect it midway.
2. Press the red button to begin recording. If you wish to pause, press the button again. Once you've confirmed that the recording is finished, click the 'Save' button in the upper right corner, where you can provide a file name and save the recording.
3. To play an audio file in Qubii, simply choose the desired file and click the play button. When connected to a computer, all audio files will be stored in the “Recordings” folder.
How to save voice recordings from iPhone to Piconizer?
1. Open the Voice Memos app on your iPhone, locate the recording you want to save, click the three-dotted button, select 'Share', and choose 'Piconizer App' to complete the process!
2. All audio files saved in the Piconizer will be located in the 'Imported Items' folder, and you can play them directly through the app!
How to take photos and record videos? And where are the files stored?
- Due to external storage limitations, each video clip can be recorded for a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Photos/videos will be stored in the "Camera" folder in Piconizer.
- Voice recordings will be stored in the “Recordings” folder in Piconizer.