Piconizer not only backs up your phone photos but also supports iCloud photo backups
- After enabling iCloud backup on your phone, iCloud will present the backed-up photos as thumbnails in your phone's photo album. The photos you see on your phone are not the original files.
- In order to back up your iCloud data to your Piconizer, the Piconizer app must sync the photos from your iCloud to your phone, which involves first downloading these files onto your device.
- To prevent interruptions in the connection, please ensure your phone has a sufficient battery, and rest assured that using wireless charging on your phone will not affect Piconizer’s operation.
- If the backup is interrupted, it will resume from where it left off when you initiate the backup.
⚠️Backing up from iCloud requires a reliable and stable internet connection. Using a mobile network connection may result in additional 3G/4G/5G data charges. To use WiFi for backup, ensure that "Download iCloud using Wi-Fi only" is turned on in the app settings.
1. Select Settings
2. Turn on “iCloud Photo Library Download” (A stable internet connection is required for backing up iCloud items.)