Piconizer provides not only a single-click backup for all photos but also a feature to create albums and encrypt them. During the backup process, you can choose to selectively backup specific photos or apply a password to secure your private albums.🔒
Follow the steps below:
- Select “Photo Backup & Restore” in the main menu.
- Choose “Select Photos to Create Album”.
- Tap on an album, click 'Select Photos,' and you can choose and back up individual or multiple photos, then create a new album in Piconizer.
- To back up an entire album without the need to select individual photos, tap the "pen" icon in the lower right corner. Then, choose the album you wish to back up and press "Start Backup.”
⚠️Ensure you remember the password when encrypting an album. Whether you're opening the encrypted album through the app or on a computer, you'll be prompted to enter the password for access.
⚠️Once an encrypted album is created, it cannot be decrypted. Conversely, once established as a regular album, it cannot be subsequently converted into an encrypted album.
⚠️A single encrypted album is restricted to a capacity limit of 300MB or a maximum of 100 items.
💡When creating albums, whether they are regular or encrypted, you can choose photos freely without any restrictions on duplicates.
⚠️When backing up an entire album from your phone, there is no option to create a new album name, nor is it possible to encrypt it.
1. Select Photo Backup & Restore
2. Select Photos to Create Album
3. Choose the album you wish to back up
4. Tap “Select Photos” to choose the photos you wish to back up
5. Click on “Backup Photos” after you've made your selection
6. Select the album where you'd like to place the photos, or create a new / an encrypted album