Formatting Methods for MicroSD Card:
- Connect Qubii to your Windows PC.
- Right click on the Qubii folder once it appears or find the Qubii folder in the File Explorer under "This PC".
- Select "Format"
- A new window will appear where you can choose the file system. Select exFAT.
- Plug Qubii into your Mac.
- Launch Disk Utility, located in Applications > Utilities.
- Locate the drive named "Qubii" from the left-hand side of Disk Utility and click on it.
- Click on the “Erase” tab across the top.
*MAKTAR REMINDER: Please remember that formatting a microSD card will permanently delete all the data stored on the card. If there is any previously stored data on the microSD card, please backup your data to a computer before formatting.
If you are still having trouble, please contact the Maktar Customer Support Center for further assistance.
Customer Support Contact Information: