The Qubii Duo is an ultra-fast charging, advanced auto-backup cube for Android and Apple devices. This powerful accessory helps to unlock the potential of your smart device with automatic backup anywhere you go for your photos, 4k videos, contacts, music and other files. With secure offline backup and storage space up to 2TB with two-factor authentication security, the Qubii Duo is your link to safest and most convenient way to keep your data protected every time you charge your phone! In this guide, we will explore how to get started with your new Qubii Duo and provide answers to many questions you may have about its setup, operation, and potential troubleshooting.
Qubii Duo: Type A USB Variations
Qubii Duo: Type C USB Variations
- I just got my Qubii! How to set it up and get it to work? (iPhone user)
- I just got my Qubii Duo! How to set it up and get it to work? ( For Android User)
- SD Card Lock Feature
- Register for a 10-year extended warranty
Download the Qubii Pro App
The Qubii Pro App is the essential supplement for both the Qubii Duo & Qubii Pro devices. The app will automatically detect which Qubii product you have and optimize your experience. Below you can find more information on how to unlock the potential of your Qubii using the Qubii Pro App.
iOS Qubii Pro App | Android Qubii Pro App
- Qubii Pro App Introduction
- Qubii App Settings introduction
- How to browse, delete and share photos in the Qubii app
- How to back up social media content to my Qubii
- How to restore photos backed up in Qubii from one smartphone to another
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What should I do if I get a “File Read Error (EA) “ message?
What does a “-6 error message” mean? What should I do if I receive this message?
- My backup is complete, but some of the photos were not backed up. What should I do? (ie. I have 30000+ photos, but my Qubii only backed up 2000 of them).
- Why is Qubii asking me to insert the microSD card when I have already inserted it?
- My phone charging cable and charger are both connected to Qubii but my Qubii App still shows that it is disconnected. What should I do?
- I have enabled the iCloud backup feature, but why is there still content that was not (fully) downloaded?
Can't find the help you're looking for? Contact the Maktar Customer Support Center for any questions on product troubleshooting, instructions, installation & setup guides or any other needed assistance.
Customer Support Contact Information:
Qubii Pro App: App -> Select upper-left chat icon -> Contact US
Facebook Messenger: m.me/maktar.inc