- Solution #2: Restart Qubii app and phone and repeat solution #1.
- Solution #3: Submit support ticket to Maktar customer service.
Solution #1: Allow your iPhone/iPad to trust Qubii
If you would like to allow your iPhone/iPad to trust your Qubii to enable automatic backups, please follow the steps below:
- Open the Qubii app or Qubii Pro app
- Select "Begin Backup"
- You will see a pop-up message informing you that your device is not trusted
- Press "Close"
- The app will then display another pop-up message asking if you would like to trust the device in the future.
- Press "OK"
- Your Qubii device will now be trusted by your iPhone or iPad and will back up automatically
If your iPhone or iPad will not allow you to trust the device, please try one of the solutions below:
Solution #2: Restart Qubii app and phone and repeat solution #1
On your device, close the running Qubii app and then restart your phone. Once your device has restarted, open the Qubii app and follow the instructions in Solution #1 and try again.
Solution #3: Submit support ticket to Maktar customer service.
If you have already tried Solutions #1 and #2, please review the questions below to test your Qubii and report the answers to Maktar Customer Support.
- When your phone connects to Qubii, is the power light on or off?
- On your iPhone/iPad, go to Settings > General > About > Can you see the word "Qubii"?
- If available, test Solution #1 with another iPhone and see if the same problem occurs.
If you are still having trouble, please contact the Maktar Customer Support Center for further assistance.
Customer Support Contact Information: