Qubii Pro play as external drive and allow you to save documents, like Words, Powerpoint, Excel to the microSD card directly through Apple Files App.
- Qubii Pro App is unable to auto backup any documents. It only allow you to manually save documents to Qubii Pro device.
- This feature is only available for Qubii Pro & Qubii Duo device.
To save documents to the microSD card by Qubii Pro, follow these steps:
- Download Apple “Files” App from App Store.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad with Qubii Pro or Qubii Duo device.
- Go to Apple “Files” App > tap “3 dotted icon” on the top right > tap “Edit”.
- Turn on “Qubii Pro” on Locations which allow Apple Files App to access Qubii Pro or Qubii Duo device.
- Go back to any documents App, tap files you would like to save to Qubii Pro or Qubii Duo. Take “Pages” for example:
- Tap “3 dots” icon
- Select “Share”
- Choose “Qubii Pro” App.
- Then, the documents will be saved to the microSD card inside Qubii Pro or Qubii Duo device.
- You can find the files by follow steps:
- Go to Qubii Pro APP
- Tap “Browse Photos”
- Tap “Imported Items”. Then, you will find the documents you saved into Qubii Pro or Qubii Duo device.