Solution #1: Disconnect and Reconnect Setup
This error may occur if any part of your current Qubii setup is not properly connected. To ensure that everything is set up properly, please follow the instructions below:
- Unplug and disconnect all three parts of your setup (cable, charger, Qubii)
- Restart your iPhone or iPad
- Reconnect your charging cable, charger and Qubii together
- Open the Qubii app and ensure that it is working properly:
• Make sure your iPhone shows that it is charging
• Check if you can see any Qubii wording in the iPhone settings
• Ensure that the light on your Qubii is lit
Solution #2: Try a Different Cable, Charger and/or Adapter
Some cables (particularly ones manufactured by third parties), chargers or adapters may be defective or begin to have issues after continued use. Try using a different cable and charger and follow the instructions in Solution #1. This will help to determine whether the issue is being caused by your iPhone or iPad or the connector.
Solution #3: Transfer Files from Qubii to PC
If after following the instructions outlined in Solutions #1 and #2, plug your Qubii into your PC with a microSD card inserted and attempt to transfer files off of your device. Following these steps will help to determine if there are any problems with the Qubii devices itself.
How to Determine If Qubii is Defective
- The light on the Qubii device does not turn on while charging
- You are unable to see "Qubii" in your iPhone settings list
iPhone Settings > General > About, scroll down and look for Qubii
- Your Qubii does not connect with a different iPhone or iPad
- Your Qubii will not connect with your PC
If you are currently experiencing one or a few of the items highlighted above, then there may be an issue with your Qubii device itself. Please contact Maktar customer support and describe your problem.
However, if your Qubii can successfully connect with a different iPhone or iPad and can be detected by a PC, this means that your Qubii is not defective and that there may be an IPSW problem with your iPhone. Please see how to fix IPSW issue for more information.
If none of these solution work, please make a screen recording or screenshot of your backup and set up processes. Submit your video and a description of the issue via our(customer representative chat-box) in your Qubii application or contact us by email. Our customer support team will contact you as soon as possible.