If you have already enabled the iCloud backup feature, but some content has not been fully synced, this may be due to a lack of storage space on your device preventing further data from being synced. Due to Apple policies that prevent third-party apps from downloading directly from your iCloud onto an external device, in order to sync your iCloud photos to your Qubii, photos must first be downloaded onto your device before being transferred to your Qubii.
To clear more space on your device, please try some of the troubleshooting steps below:
- Disable iCloud content in your Qubii app: Settings > Backup Items > Backup Camera Roll > Turn off “Backup iCloud” feature.
- Return to the app’s Main Menu, tap “Full Backup” to finish backing up content on your device.
- Remove content that have been backed up to Qubii from your phone by going on your Qubii app to: Settings > Backup Details > Remove Backed Up Items.
- Enable the backup iCloud feature.
- Go to Settings > Backup Item > Backup Camera Roll >Turn on "Backup iCloud Contents”
If you are still having trouble, please contact the Maktar Customer Support Center for further assistance.
Customer Support Contact Information:
Qubii Pro App: App -> Select upper-left chat icon -> Contact US
Facebook Messenger: m.me/maktar.inc