My backup is completed, however, I have 30000+ photos on camera roll and Qubii only saved some of them. What should I do?
This issue could be related to the following:
(1) Your photos stored in iCloud were not downloaded first before backing them up.
(2) Your Qubii froze while trying to back up certain error files. You will need to delete them before trying to back up again.
(1) Check and see if the photos that were not backed up were stored on the iCloud only.
Many iCloud users store their photos and other media files in iCloud. You may not be able to see exactly how many photos are actually being stored on there by looking through your camera roll on your phone. Here is how you can check to see if your photos are still in your iCloud:
Open your Qubii app > tap the "Settings" icon on the top right > tap "backup details". You will see a display of all the ( incomplete ) backup items from iCloud in your camera roll.
When backing up photos from iCloud, make sure the 'backup iCloud' feature in your settings has been turned on. Qubii will then automatically ask Apple for permission to offload photos to your iPhone or iPad from iCloud, then will begin backing them up onto Qubii. Downloading photos from iCloud may take a while depending on your iPhone storage and Internet speed. To learn more about how to backup iCloud photos, please see the article 'How to backup photos from iCloud.'
(2) Qubii froze when trying to back up certain photos.
Certain photos may have a bug or malfunction that is causing the back up process to freeze. Please delete these photos and start the back up process again. To safely remove them, please follow these steps below:
- Open the Qubii App > Browsing photos > Check out the latest pictures
- Go back to iPhone camera roll > Delete 1-5 photos in your camera roll from your latest backup photos. Don't worry, the deleted photos will be kept in the trash app. You will be able to restore them again.
- Finally, return to the main menu and tap " Begin Backup" again and see if the issue has been resolved.
If you are still having trouble, please contact Customer Support for further assistance.
Customer Support Contact Information: